Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Contract is here. Not signed yet, but here.

I have a contract from eLectio Publishing.  I am almost certain I am going to sign!  I just want to be safe and still haven't had it looked over by an attorney so I am waiting for that. 

Also, I have started a new book that I am really excited about!  I am going to try and get this one finished in less time than my first.  I have a little more confidence now that I may have a publishing deal now and I just want to write and write and write and get my work out there. 

This is an exciting time, but a scary one as well.  I have no idea what I'm doing and I am going to actually have to market my work if I want it to sell.  They say the real work begins when your book is finished, and I believe that. 

So.  Here is what it looks like when I try to write around here.  My three year old happens to be napping near me. 


Yes, my laptop is missing keys. This is what happens when you live in a house with four kids aged four and under. They tend to try and destroy things.  It still works though, so we're good.

I'll update again soon, hopefully next time with a picture of me signing a publishing contract!!

No comments:

Post a Comment