Saturday, April 16, 2011

I really should be sleeping...

And I will be sleeping soon.  I'm tired.  A toddler and infant will do that to you.  Yet, here I am, starting a blog...what????  I didn't really think I ever would. 
However, I'm writing my book.  And planning to finish it this time...not like "projects" I started in the past, only to quit on them and never look at them again. 
This book is different.  I'm excited about it.  I think this is going to be the start of a writing career.  I've told my husband how I feel, but I know he secretly thinks I'm crazy.  I haven't told too many others in my life that I am writing a book.  I realize that it's a long shot, this dream of becoming a published author.  The dream of making a living writing novels.  But it's my dream nonetheless.  So here I am.  I'll be posting about my journey along the way, writing my book, writing my query letter and hoping an agent likes what I write...and just seeing what happens from there.  Is this crazy or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment